SASSI Institute’s Scoring & Report Service (SRS)
The SASSI Institute is dedicated to providing valid and accurate substance use screening instruments for those in the helping professions, including those counselors working with specialized populations. We are pleased to offer this versatile new format made available for select questionnaires (SAVR-S2 and SAS-ASL).
The Scoring & Report Service provides interpretive auto-score reports for select screening questionnaires. Once registered, counselors can download a screening instrument, ask your client to complete the paper copy, and then submit it by fax for automated scoring and a report on your client’s screening results.
Single or multiple administrations can be purchased starting at $12.50 per administration with discounts for larger quantities. All necessary support materials such as Online User’s Guides are included in the auto-score report price. To purchase the auto-score reports or inquire about discounts call 800.726.0526.
Scoring & Report Service provides registered users:
- Convenient and secure online access to download questionnaires and support materials
- Confidential automated scoring and reports
- Client reports returned to the counselor via email or fax within two business days (often same day)
- Ability to share a purchased quantity of auto-score reports among a group of registered counselors within an organization or reports can be used by a single administrator
- Once an auto-score report quantity is purchased the counselor(s) can choose for each administration which screening questionnaire among those available through SRS to administer to each client – all for the same price
How to Register
Complete and submit online our Qualification Form.
Call 800.726.0526 to register to use the Scoring & Report Service and purchase auto-score reports for the instrument(s). If you are, or your organization is, already a customer of the SASSI Institute but new to using the SRS you will still need to call.
Create a Counselor Profile at www.sassi-srs.com.